When it comes to Fall, so many of us jump for joy, why? Simply because it is the beginning of a new season, and of course our very favorite, sweater weather! Smokey plums and reds paired with neutrals and nudes make for the perfect blend of rich and muted colors this season!
What’s Hot this Season? Lets take a look at some of the rising trends in the fashion and beauty industry today.
Top 10 Fashion Must Haves:
- Trench Coats are Back… Lightweight, waterproof, comfortable and versatile to layer with just about any look! @Burberry and @SandhyaRaj
- Tattered Jeans and Denim jackets with overly acid-washed colors.
- Wrap Coats or coats with classic leather belts, large and skinny tied around the waist to add character to any look.
- Cashmere and Cable knit, over-sized sweaters are the go-to, to get us feeling all warm and fuzzy from the inside out.
- Deep reds or nude lips and orange tinged browns are back to warm us up this season along with soft barely there eyes, or deep smokey eyes paired with a full set of fluttery lashes.
- A Statement wallet or handbag with a big designer label, such as LV, Gucci, YSL or Chanel. Adding a statement wallet or handbag to any look is a must this Fall Season!
- Black ankle boots have become as necessary as a white tee-shirt! Along with a basic pair of solid colored pumps.
- Cool-Toned neutral nails pair so well with all the cloudy rainy days to come…!
- Scarves, Scarves, Scarves! They can be paired with just about any look and add a touch of flair while keeping you warm this season.
- Simple Statement jewelry such as a gold necklace with a simple pendant or your classic diamond studded earrings to add a touch of elegance to any look without looking like you are even trying!
Thank you for reading! I hope I was able to inspire some of you with the Fall Fashion trends leading into Winter this year! ❤